We are bringing together partnerships in the form of individuals and organizations from different verticals to help you shorten the sprint towards your goal. From incubators and accelerators to VCs and large scale investors, our ecosystem comprises of the right mix of individual and organizations that can help flourish you startup in competitive environment.
Collaborative environment of organizations like TiE, NASSCOM, iSPIRT, F6S within reach! Through our nurturing ecosystem, incubatees get an opportunity to gain much needed exposure at events and meet-ups like Startup Saturday and Startup weekend etc.
Comprising of 5-7 Chief Intelligent Officers, the CIO Council aims at helping budding
entrepreneurs in making their products market-ready. Get mentored by senior corporate
- Keerti Melkote, co-founder and CTO of Aruba Networks
- Sunil Kaul, VP and Global Development Head, Imergy
- Gautham Seshadri, Aarin Capital
- Lux Rao, HPE Future Cities & CTO - Technology Services,
- HP Enterprise
- Dr. Aloknath De, Chief Technology Officer at Samsung India
- Bhaskar G, AT&T
And remember, these are just a few names from the list of over 50!
India’s top incubators are setting up premises within the building, which gives incubatees a chance to do their first round of selection with accelerators and an invite to their demo days.
We will give International tech companies fast and successful access to the US, Singapore, Israeli and other key Markets through our Market Access partnerships.
High growth requires investments. With our extensive network of investors from angels, VCs to PE funds we will bring to your desk, the right investment opportunity. Not only that, several investment firms hold their events in our premises and visit us regularly!
Our program lets you grow under the mentorship of experts from different industry like:
- Being a part of T-Hub, experts will be mentoring incubatees for a period of one year.
- Incubatees will get access to mentors for 4 hours every month. You can speak to them either in person or over Skype/phone callMentors who wish to be a part of T-Hub can apply along with recommendations from two other mentors.
- We will have mentors from various sectors who will hold workshops in their areas of expertise.
We have built a team of Chief Intelligent Officers who currently heads several top companies in the country. One of the key purposes of this council is to help B2B startups be market ready and scale new heights.
- We’ve handpicked 5-7 CIOs of multiple organizations to form this council.
- This council will guide selected B2B products to be market-ready.
- Startups approved by CIOs stands a chance to acquire beta customer(s) through CIOs relevant network.
- Incubatees exposed to the prospect of getting hold of beta customers.
Angels & Startups
Our various programs and events will help you reach out to the Angels directly and
increase your prospects of transforming your company!
- Our incubatees will get the unique opportunity to be a part of the event.
- Startups under us can reach out to angels like Lead Angels, Hyderabad Angels and IAN etc. in the most informal setup!
- We will help you meet and attract potential investors.
We've empanelled world-class service providers that will aid you to learn and grow your business. These are:
- Legal professionals
- Digital marketers
- Chartered accountants
- Company secretaries
- Investment bankers
- IT experts
- Financial advisors
- As an incubatee you are entitled to be 50% off on services of these professional
- Engage with these experts to in a half-day activity at THub to understand the fundamentals of running a company